Giant Slayer (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Giant Slayer [Combat]
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: When you perform a "grab on" Grapple maneuver, you do not provoke an attack of opportunity.
- +1: You gain a +4 Dodge bonus to your AC and Reflex Saves against attacks from any creature with a longer natural reach than your own.
- +6: You have The Edge against any creature you attack that is larger than you. Also, an opponent using the Improved Grab ability on you provokes an attack of opportunity from you. You may take this attack even if you do not threaten a square occupied by your opponent.
- +11: When you attempt to trip an opponent, you may choose whether your opponent resists with Strength or Dexterity.
- +16: When involved in an opposed bull rush, grapple, or trip check as the attacker or defender, you may negate the size modifier of both participants. You may not choose to negate the size modifier of only one character.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → F&K Sourcebook → Combat Feats