A dirigible modeled after sea-going vessels, nations in mountainous terrain often specialize in these vessels.
- 10x the normal cost of a ocean vessel of the same size class
- 24x the speed of water vessel of the same size, maximum altitude of five miles (26400ft) above sea level
Dependent on size. The largest size vessel can house a maximum of 120 cannons
- 4d4 damage on a hit and a additional 1d8 for every 1320 feet the target is below the vessel. Subtract 1 from the attack roll for every 1320 feet the vessel is above the target unless you have proficiency in intelligence or wisdom saving throws. Otherwise you only subtract 1 from attack rolls per 2640 feet instead of 1320.
- 3 rounds
The Flying Ship can have three different types of hull plating
- add 1500 hit points, cost 8000gp per ship size class
- Light Steel
- add 2500 hit points, cost 15000 gp per ship size class
- Heavy Plate
- add 5500 hit points, cost 30000 gp per ship size class
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Equipment → Magic Mounts and Vehicles