Weapon (kusarigama), artifact (requires attunement by a creature that has one aspect of a dragon on it such as like a tail, claws, breath weapon, etc.
- When you attune to the weapon you get the ability to turn into a dragon for 1 hour total then revert. You can turn into a dragon after a long rest.
- You get a lifespan of 1200 years.
- The weapon returns to your hand when you are not holding it and you are 25 ft away from it.
Abilities that Happen After a While
Once you use this weapon for 50 years and are proficient and attuned with it certain abilities are activated.
- You can turn into a dragon forever.
- Your tail attack does the normal tail attack plus the weapon damage.
Other Attunement Rules
- To attune to the any version of this weapon without studying if for six months you have to have at least one part of a dragon on your character (which means tieflings count).)
A ultra rare Kusarigama forged by the gods. When you hold this weapon and you are the right alignment and don't know the language that is written on the Kusarigama you learn it when you have the weapon on you. If you want to learn it forever you must study it for a total of six months.
Languages You Learn
- You learn Celestial if you have on you the Celestial Dragon Kusarigama.
- You learn Draconic if you you have on you the Neutral Dragon Kusarigama.
- You learn Abyssal if you have on you the Abyssal Dragon Kusarigama.
Look of the Weapon
- The image shows a normal Dragon Kusarigama.
- The Celestial is made out of Celestial iron and is pure white with gold markings on the scythe, chain, and the end point. The Abyssal is made out of Abyssal steel and is pure black with red markings on the scythe, chain, and the end point. You turn into a Celestial Dragon and it is one size bigger than a wormling when it is a wormling (used for 5 years), one size bigger than a young dragon (used for 15 years), one size bigger than a adult (when used for 30 years), one size bigger than a ancient (when used for 60 years), one size bigger than that (when used for 120) and finally one size bigger than that (when used for 240 years). You can also shrink down when too big and each time you grow one size bigger you gain 50 more health (it is pure white with gold around the edges of its scales if you are using the Celestial Dragon Kusarigama). The Abyssal Dragon as strong as a red dragon with the same size as the Celestial the only difference is its coloring. (It is pure black with red on the edges of the scales). A normal one is like the picture. You can have the any dragon that you want that has the same alignment as it or you have one part of its alignment. (If you have the alignment of LN you can choose the gold dragon. If you have the alignment of LG you can also choose the gold dragon).
Versions of the Weapon
- To attune to the Celestial version of this weapon you must be of the Lawful alignment.
- To attune to the neutral version of this weapon you can be any alignment.
- To attune to the Abyssal version of this weapon you must be of the Chaotic alignment.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Equipment → Magic Weapons