This page was made to help you organize and format your campaign on this wiki if you make a campaign based on this format just edit the page and copy over to your campaign editor any time you see World Name replace that with what you choose to name your world.
Ethos is an extremely diverse and trying place. It is a world of Kings, Queens, wars, dragons, creatures of all types, and a very rich history with many fun and challenging adventures.
Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at what classes are in your world and how they each fit in.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of the race within your world and how they interact with one another and the rest of the world.
- An examination of the world's pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
World of Ethos
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Ethos and how they've adapted to the world
- The common calendar and holidays of Ethos
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World & Locales
- The world of Ethos and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- The broad history of Ethos, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Ethos.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Ethos and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Ethos.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the world of Ethos
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Including images within your page may bring appeal to a lot of viewers and it helps to show what your world's greatest aspects are. I recommend putting a visually appealing picture at the beginning of your page to draw the attention of your viewers
This page was heavily inspired by Orizon (5e Campaign Setting) with only a few changes, as currently when this page was made it is the only campaign setting that has a rating of 5/5.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings