Brahmastra "Forge Casters" (5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
|A flintlock pistol ().|
Weapon (flintlock pistol), legendary (requires attunement)
The pistol has a +1 bonus to attack and damage roll made with this weapon. It also has 12 charges, you may spend a charge as a bonus action to do an extra 1d4 piercing damage on the damage rolls made with this weapon until the start of your next turn. In addition, the weapon ignores resistance to piercing damage. It regains 1d8+2 expended charges daily at dawn. If you expend the last charge, roll a d20. On a 20, the weapon regains 1d6+1 charges. On a 1, you suffer 10d10 psychic damage and the Forge Caster becomes a nonmagical pistol.
Arcane Gun. While holding the weapon, you can use an action(or reaction for misty step and counterspell) to expend one or more of its charges to cast from the following list of spells without somatic or material components. Where applicable, your spell attack bonus uses your Dexterity modifier, and the saving throw DC is 16.
- web (2 charges)
- misty step (2 charges)
- hold person (2 charges)
- dispel magic (3 charges, you may spend an additional charge to cast it at a 1 higher level, up to 7th level)
- counterspell (3 charges, you may spend an additional charge to cast it at a 1 higher level, up to 7th level)
- black tentacles (4 charges)
- dimension door (4 charges)
- freedom of movement (4 charges)
- hold monster (5 charges)
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Equipment → Magic Weapons