Adventures and Tables (Shinobi World Setting)
From D&D Wiki
The following are ideas for adventures or quests within the Shinobi World that do not overlap with canonical arcs from [].
- The party has just graduated from the academy within any village that is not the Hidden Mist Village between the reigns of the 2nd and 5th Mizukage! They must attempt to best their new squad leader in a test of their choice, most often a test to keep a bell away from them (done as a Dexterity save against their Jutsu save DC). However, the test is not about beating their Jonin, as doing so is almost impossible for 1st level genin, but to display their ability to work together.
- The party is at their academy graduation ceremony in the the Hidden Mist Village between the reigns of the 2nd and 5th Mizukage. They must fight another genin or academy student to the death to graduate.
- The party's village has become embroiled in a war. Depending on the nature of the war, they must either defend various locations in their country, occasionally needing to split the party, from legions of opposing forces; or become the opposing force themselves. Jinchuriki and specialized shinobi are common occurrences in this adventure, but should only be fought after a handful of fights with normal shinobi.
- News is spreading, the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist are separating. The players must track them down individually, assassinating them one-by-one while dodging the warmongering eyes of the Hidden Mist Village.
- The party have been assigned to operate covertly in another nation during peacetime. This can be anywhere from freeing a comrade, to stealing information on the nation's tailed beasts or kekkei genkai, to assassinating a kage. Either failure or success is likely to start a full blown war.
- The party is a group of members form a single clan during the waring states period. They must fight to survive in this harsh environment, perhaps even forming the first Hidden Village in their own image.
Shinobi complete objectives as missions, being paid a general base amount upon completion. Each mission rank is limited to a certain rank of shinobi, generalized as a certain party level at which they would reliably be able to succeed with minimal injury.
|Simple Melee Weapons|