5e Classes (Appalachia)
From D&D Wiki
PHB Classes and Subclasses
All classes and subclasses from the PHB exist and may be played by all races and subraces in the PHB. I also include most subclasses from Xanthar's guide.
Additional 5e Classes and Subclasses
Some Subclasses are only available to certain elves, or not available to elves
- Alchemical Specialist - not available to elves or Aarokocra, it is very common that an achemical artificer will be a halfling. Halflings are always seeming to be inventing weird potions or substances.
- Armorer - not available to Wood Elven Indians or Aarokocra. Is available to high elves especially those from Starbridge.
- Artillerist - available to all races.
- Battle Smith - not available to Aaracokra.
- Path of the Ancestral Guardian - only available to wood elves.
- Path of the Zealot - only available to high elves.
- Path of the Storm Herald - not available to elves.
- College of Glamour - only available to wood elves.
- College of Whispers - only available to high elves.
- College of Swords - not available to elves.
- Grave Domain - only available to high elves.
- Forge Domain - not available to elves
- Arcane Archer - only available to wood elves.
- Cavalier - not available to elves.
- Samurai - only available to half-orcs and yuan-ti.
- Monks are usually played by half-orcs in this campaign, as half-orcs originate mostly from China and Japan where they are common. All races may play the monks from the PHB
- way of the drunken master - only available to half-orcs and dwarves.
- way of the kensai - only available to half-orcs and gnomes.
- way of the sun soul - only available to half-orcs and half-elves.
- way of mercy - only available to half-orcs and humans.
- way of the astral self - only available to half-orcs and elves.
- Swashbuckler - not available to elves.
- Southern Aristocracy - the former planter upper class. Reskin the noble background.
Appalachia Specific Subclasses
Scouts may be be rangers, druids, or rogues in this campaign.
- Bunyan - A mountain of a man who gets larger stronger and taller as he rises in level. A bunyan may choose to move one point from another ability to strength at levels 2,6,10,14,and 18. Maximum str:21. Each time a bunyan gains strength he gains another foot in height. For each 4 strength points you gain, you gain one size class. Bunyans may use wood axes as if they were battle axes. Bunyans are often found riding giant oxen or moose.
- Preacher -
- Colonel - Male only, may be a member of the Southern Aristocracy.
- Hillbillie -
- Moonshiner -
- Smuggler - often half-elven, but may be any race.
- Belle - Female only, always a member of the Southern Aristocracy.
Homebrew Wiki Classes
- Gunslinger, Historical Variant, usually gnome, human, dwarven or halfling, however any race can be a gunslinger.
- Heavyweight_Boxer, usually human, or dwarven.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Appalachia