3e SRD:Water Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Power: Turn or destroy fire creatures as a good cleric turns undead. Rebuke or command water creatures as an evil cleric rebukes undead. Use these abilities a total number of times per day equal to 3 + the character’s Charisma modifier.
Water Domain Spells
- Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds the caster.
- Fog Cloud: Fog obscures vision.
- Water Breathing: Subjects can breathe underwater.
- Control Water: Raises or lowers bodies of water.
- Ice Storm: Hail deals 5d6 damage in cylinder 40 ft. across.
- Cone of Cold: 1d6 cold damage/level.
- Acid Fog: Fog deals acid damage.
- Horrid Wilting: Deals 1d8 damage/level within 30 ft.
- Elemental Swarm*: Summons multiple elementals.
*Cast as a water spell only.