3e SRD:Knowledge Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: All Knowledge skills are class skills. The character casts divinations at +1 caster level.
Knowledge Domain Spells
- Detect Secret Doors: Reveals hidden doors within 60 ft.
- Detect Thoughts: Allows "listening" to surface thoughts.
- Clairaudience/Clairvoyance: Hear or see at a distance for 1 min./level.
- Divination: Provides useful advice for specific proposed actions.
- True Seeing: See all things as they really are.
- Find the Path: Shows most direct way to a location.
- Legend Lore: Learn tales about a person, place, or thing.
- Discern Location: Exact location of creature or object.
- Foresight: "Sixth sense" warns of impending danger.
Back to Main Page → 3e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Spells → Cleric Domains