3e SRD:Good Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Power: The character casts good spells at +1 caster level.
Good Domain Spells
- Protection from Evil: +2 AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Aid: +1 attack, +1 on saves against fear, 1d6 temporary hit points.
- Magic Circle against Evil: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Holy Smite: Damages and blinds evil creatures.
- Dispel Evil: +4 bonus against attacks by evil creatures.
- Blade Barrier: Blades encircling the caster deal 1d6 damage/level.
- Holy Word: Kills, paralyzes, weakens, or dazes nongood subjects.
- Holy Aura: +4 AC, +4 resistance, and SR 25 against evil spells.
- Summon Monster IX*: Calls outsider to fight for the caster.
*Cast as a good spell only.