3e SRD:Earth Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Power: Turn or destroy air creatures as a good cleric turns undead. Rebuke or command earth creatures as an evil cleric rebukes undead. Use these abilities a total number of times per day equal to 3 + the character’s Charisma modifier.
Earth Domain Spells
- Magic Stone: Three stones become +1 projectiles, 1d6+1 damage.
- Soften Earth and Stone: Turns stone to clay or dirt to sand or mud.
- Stone Shape: Sculpts stone into any form.
- Spike Stones: Creatures in area take 1d8 damage, may be slowed.
- Wall of Stone: Creates a stone wall that can be shaped.
- Stoneskin: Stops blows, cuts, stabs, and slashes.
- Earthquake: Intense tremor shakes 5-ft./level radius.
- Iron Body: The character’s body becomes living iron.
- Elemental Swarm*: Summons multiple elementals.
*Cast as an earth spell only.