3e SRD:Air Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Powers: Turn or destroy earth creatures as a good cleric turns undead. Rebuke or command air creatures as an evil cleric rebukes undead. Use these abilities a total number of times per day equal to 3 + the character’s Charisma modifier.
Air Domain Spells
- Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds the caster.
- Wind Wall: Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases.
- Gaseous Form: Subject becomes insubstantial and can fly slowly.
- Air Walk: Subject treads on air as if solid (climb at 45-degree angle).
- Control Winds: Change wind direction and speed.
- Chain Lightning: 1d6 damage/level; secondary bolts.
- Control Weather: Changes weather in local area.
- Whirlwind: Cyclone deals damage and can pick up creatures.
- Elemental Swarm*: Summons multiple elementals.
*Cast as an air spell only.