3.5e Mindal Spells
From D&D Wiki
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Complex Special Ability Components → Spells
Add your own spell to D&D Wiki by clicking the link and following the instructions.
- Acid Splash: Orb deals 1d3 acid damage.
- Detect Poison: Detects poison in one creature or small object.
- Arcane Mark: Inscribes a personal rune (visible or invisible).
- Daze: Humanoid creature of 4 HD or less loses next action.
- Detect Magic: Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
- Mage Hand: 5-pound telekinesis.
- Mending: Makes minor repairs on an object.
- Message: Whispered conversation at distance.
- Open/Close: Opens or closes small or light things.
- Prestidigitation: Performs minor tricks.
- Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
- Resistance: Subject gains +1 on saving throws.
- Touch of Fatigue: Touch attack fatigues target.
- Ray of Frost: Ray deals 1d3 cold damage.
- Dancing Lights: Creates torches or other lights.
- Flare: Dazzles one creature (–1 on attack rolls).
- Light: Object shines like a torch.
- Ghost Sound: Figment sounds.
- Endure Elements: Exist comfortably in hot or cold environments.
- Magic Missile: 1d4+1 damage; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5).
- Burning Hands: 1d4/level fire damage (max 5d4).
- Chill Touch: One touch/level deals 1d6 damage and possibly 1 Str damage.
- Color Spray: Knocks unconscious, blinds, and/or stuns weak creatures.
- Feather Fall: Objects or creatures fall slowly.
- Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you.
- Ventriloquism: Throws voice for 1 min./level.
- Shocking Grasp: Touch delivers 1d6/level electricity damage (max 5d6).
- Acid Arrow: Ranged touch attack; 2d4 damage for 1 round +1 round/three levels.
- Resist Energy: Ignores first 10 (or more) points of damage/attack from specified energy type.
- Continual FlameM: Makes a permanent, heatless torch.
- Flaming Sphere: Creates rolling ball of fire, 2d6 damage, lasts 1 round/level.
- Pyrotechnics: Turns fire into blinding light or choking smoke.
- Scorching Ray: Ranged touch attack deals 4d6 fire damage, +1 ray/four levels (max 3).
- Darkness: 20-ft. radius of supernatural shadow.
- Shatter: Sonic vibration damages objects or crystalline creatures.
- Fog Cloud: Fog obscures vision.
- Gust of Wind: Blows away or knocks down smaller creatures.
- Levitate: Subject moves up and down at your direction.
- Protection from Energy: Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
- Fireball: 1d6 damage per level, 20-ft. radius.
- Flame Arrow: Arrows deal +1d6 fire damage.
- Sleet Storm: Hampers vision and movement.
- Daylight: 60-ft. radius of bright light.
- Lightning Bolt: Electricity deals 1d6/level damage.
- Water Breathing: Subjects can breathe underwater.
- Fly: Subject flies at speed of 60 ft.
- Gaseous Form: Subject becomes insubstantial and can fly slowly.
- Wind Wall: Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases.
- Resilient Sphere: Force globe protects but traps one subject.
- Fire Shield: Creatures attacking you take fire damage; you’re protected from heat or cold.
- Wall of Fire: Deals 2d4 fire damage out to 10 ft. and 1d4 out to 20 ft. Passing through wall deals 2d6 damage +1/level.
- Ice Storm: Hail deals 5d6 damage in cylinder 40 ft. across.
- Wall of Ice: Ice plane creates wall with 15 hp +1/level, or hemisphere can trap creatures inside.
- Rainbow Pattern: Lights fascinate 24 HD of creatures.
- Shout: Deafens all within cone and deals 5d6 sonic damage.
- Hallucinatory Terrain: Makes one type of terrain appear like another (field into forest, or the like).
- Stone Shape: Sculpts stone into any shape.
- StoneskinM: Ignore 10 points of damage per attack.
- Solid Fog: Blocks vision and slows movement.
All these lists are organized alphabetically and divided by school.