Weave Realtor (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: The ability to cast at least one spell.
Using your grasp of magic you can create a secure shelter nearly anywhere.
- At the specified levels you are able to spend 1 hour performing a ritual that replicates the effect of a spell pertaining to real-estate or the security of your "property."
- You do not need to supply material components to create these effects but you must maintain concentration during the full hour as if concentrating on a spell. Failure to maintain concentration, whether willingly or unwillingly, for the full hour leaves you unable to use this feature until you finish a long rest.
- Casting the same effect at the same location at least once every seven days for a year will create a permanent version of that effect affixed to the location. You may dispel a permanent effect you created at any time if you are within 5 feet of its location. A Dispel Magic must contest versus your Spell DC to remove a permanent effect.
- Level 1+: Alarm
- Level 3+: Arcane Lock & Rope Trick
- Level 5+: Leomund's Tiny Hut
- Level 7+: Leomund's Secret Chest & Mordenkainen's Private Sanctum
- Level 9+: Teleportation Circle
- Level 11+: Guards and Wards
- Level 13+: Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion & Symbol
- Level 15+: Demiplane & Mighty Fortress(XGtE)
You do not learn these spells and cannot replicate these effects using spell slots with this feature.