From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
If monkeys were evil and could speak, they'd be a lot like jungle goblins.
Jungle goblins are territorial, tree-dwelling savages with a sadistic streak a mile wide. Their skills at climbing and moving from tree to tree, combined with their cunning and vicious nature, cause even other goblinoids to respect them.
Jungle goblins generally take up adventuring to gain personal power and serve their ambitions within their clans, or because they somehow lack the evil nature of the rest of their kind.
Racial Traits: Jungle goblins have the following racial traits.
- +2 Dexterity, –2 Strength, –2 Charisma.
- Humanoid (Goblinoid).
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 of those of Medium characters.
- A jungle goblin’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- A jungle goblin has a climb speed of 20 feet. Jungle goblins are natural climbers, able to scramble up trees with ease. A jungle goblin has a +8 racial bonus on all Climb checks. It must make a Climb check to climb any wall or slope with a DC of more than 0, but it always can choose to take 10, even if rushed or threatened while climbing. If it chooses an accelerated climb, it moves at double its climb speed and makes a single Climb check at a −5 penalty. It cannot run while climbing. It retains its Dexterity modifier to Climb checks instead of their Strength modifier.
- Low-Light Vision: A jungle goblin can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +4 racial bonus on Jump checks: Jungle goblins are accomplished leapers.
- +4 racial bonus on Ride checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Barbarian. A multiclass jungle goblin’s barbarian class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level Adjustment: +0.