From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Arctic elves wed humans as often as basic elves do, producing arctic half-elf children. These half-breeds tend to have great wanderlust, and are uncomfortable in one place for very long. They often carry messages and rumors with them as they travel between communities.
Racial Traits: Arctic elves have the following racial traits.
- Humanoid (Elf).
- Medium: As Medium creatures, arctic half-elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Arctic half-elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to sleep spells and similar magical effects, and a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: An arctic half-elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +1 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Gather Information checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Survival checks: Arctic half-elves spend a great deal of time traveling between elf and human settlements, and are accustomed to surviving in the wilderness.
- Elven Blood: For all effects related to race, an arctic half-elf is considered an elf.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass arctic half-elf takes an experience point penalty, her highest-level class does not count.
- Level Adjustment: +0.