From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Arctic goblins are feared and reviled because their appearance heralds theft, assaults, and property damage. They survive by moving from place to place, constantly driven out of their previous homes by irate neighbors.
Arctic goblins take up adventuring for many reasons. While most goblins are neutral evil, many have different beliefs and seek like-minded individuals outside the tribe. Some just want an opportunity to settle down and work to earn a better reputation than that of their fellows.
Racial Traits: Arctic goblins have the following racial traits.
- +2 Constitution, –2 Strength, –2 Charisma. Arctic goblins are hardy creatures, but weaker than many races.
- Humanoid (Goblinoid).
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 of those of Medium characters.
- An arctic goblin’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: an arctic goblin can see twice as far as a Human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Cold Endurance: Arctic goblins have a +4 racial bonus on Fortitude saves made to resist the effects of cold weather or exposure.
- +4 racial bonus on Ride checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Bluff and Sleight of Hand checks: Arctic goblins are natural thieves, snatching up anything that isn't nailed down.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +0.