For the record, this has the same end effect as arcane gate, which is a spell found in the PHB but not the SRD. - Guy (talk) 23:10, 4 August 2017 (MDT)
- Unlike arcane gate, this spell:
- Has an aesthetically different appearance, and allows light/sound to travel through gates.
- Has a range of 1,000 feet instead of 500.
- Requires a material component.
- Can't change direction once created.
- Has an "At Higher Levels" option.
- - Guy (talk) 12:19, 6 August 2017 (MDT)
What is the purpose of relicensing this spell under the GNU FDL 1.3? And is that legal?--GamerAim (talk) 12:24, 6 August 2017 (MDT)