Succubus Bloodline (Pathfinder Sorcerer Bloodline)
From D&D Wiki
Class Skill: Bluff
Bonus Spells: Hypnotism (3rd), Seducer's Eyes (5th), Suggestion (7th), Charm Monster (9th), Dominate Person (11th), Geas/Quest (13th), Waves of Ecstasy (15th), Euphoric Tranquility (17th), Overwhelming Presence (19th)
Bonus Feats: Deceitful, Extend Spell, Iron Will, Persuasive, Skill Focus (Bluff), Skill Focus (Diplomacy), Spell Focus (Enchantment), Greater Spell Focus (Enchantment)
Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a mind affecting spell from the enchantment school, increase the spell’s DC by +2.
- Energy Drain: After an act of passion with you, you may force a a target to make a Will save DC 10 plus half your Sorcerer level or receive one negative level. You may do this once per day at level 1, plus 1 at every 4 Sorcerer levels thereafter, to a maximum of 5/day at level 17.
- Demonic Resistances: At level 3, you gain resist electricity, fire, and poison 5, and Spell Resistance equal to 10 plus half your Sorcerer level. At level 9, these resistances increase to 10 and you gain DR 5/cold iron or good and resistance to acid and cold 5.
- Minor Succubus Form: At level 9, you may sprout or retract claws at will, gaining two natural attacks, and/or wings, gaining a fly speed of 50 with average maneuverability, for a number of minutes per day equal to your Sorcerer level. This duration does not need to be consecutive, but it must be used in 1 minute increments.
- Profane Gift: At level 15, 1/day as a full-round touch action, you may grant a willing subject a +2 Profane bonus to one Ability score. You may remove it as a free action to do 2d6 Charisma drain to the subject.
- True Succubus Form: At level 20, your DR/cold iron or good increases to 10, you gain immunity to electricity, fire, and poison, and your resistance to acid and cold increases to 10. You also gain unlimited use of the Minor Succubus Form ability, and you may use detect thoughts at will on any subject of your Energy Drain and telepathy at will on any subject of your Profane Gift.