Stealthy, Tome (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
|Stealthy||Fill in prerequisites for this feat||If someone sees you, you have to kill them.||-|
If someone sees you, you have to kill them.
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Hide.
- 0 ranks: You gain a +3 bonus to your Hide checks.
- 4 ranks: You can Hide as a free action after attacking, and snipe with melee attacks (or ranged attacks from closer than 10').
- 9 ranks: A constant nondetection effect protects you and your equipment, with an effective caster level equal to your ranks in Hide.
- 14 ranks: You can attempt to Hide even when under direct observation, but you take the usual -20 penalty to your check.
- 19 ranks: Even opponents who can see you have trouble locating you. If they succeed at beating your Hide check with Spot (and thus can see you), they have a 50% concealment miss chance when attacking you, which decreases by 5% for each point they beat your Hide DC.