Spartan 2 (D20 Mordern Race)
From D&D Wiki
Members of the UNSC's marine supersoldier program, codenamed the Spartan project, they are abducted at the age of six , genetically & cybernetically before being trained in use of Mjolnir combat armour. This process takes years and is quite time consuming but the results it produces in dedicated and formiddable combat soldiers is a price many organizations are willing to pay.
- +9 Strength, +8 Dexterity, +7 Constitution, +4 Intelligence, +5 Wisdom, -3 Charisma.
- Large size
- Spartan base land speed is 50ft.
- Automatic Languages: Human. Bonus Languages: any (other than secret languages).
- Favored class: Field Officer.
- Mjolnir Armour: Spartans treat all human made armour as a class, changing their class to either Explorer, Infiltrator or Soldier.
- UNSC superoldier: Proficient with all Human Weapons.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||100 years||150 years||+5D6 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 5"||+2D4||1000 lb.||× (2D6) lb.|
|Female||6' 2"||+2D4||1000 lb.||× (2D6) lb.|
The Spartans are supersoldiers that serve in the marine corp of the UNSC. They use weaponry from various sources, including traditional human, re-engineered covenant weapons & ancient Forerunner technology.