Shivers Disease (5e Disease)
From D&D Wiki
What is the Shivers Disease?
Shivers Disease is a common disease that makes the host sick with extreme vomiting,Heat sweats and Uncontrollable shivering. This disease spreads to other's through sweat. The disease originates form a plant known as the Vicnent flower.
How long does the Shivers Disease last?
The Shivers Disease can last on a host for about a week or if left untreated on a weak host for four months.
How To beat the Shivers Disease?
When a host first comes in contact with the Shivers Disease the host must make a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or be infected. On the end of the first day the host can make a DC 14 Constitution save to try to get rid of the Shivers Disease another at the end of second day DC 14 Constitution save and once more on the fourth day DC 16 Constitution save. On the last day of the week the DC is 10 Constitution save. If the host does not get rid of the Disease in the week the host can make a DC 20 Constitution save at the end of each day after the first week.
Who is resistant to the Shivers Disease?
If a race is Resistant it means the creature makes all saves against the Shivers Disease with advantage.
Effects of the Shivers Disease
Effects of the Shivers Disease in a week.
- When a host first comes in contact with the Shivers Disease the host must make a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or be infected.
- When the host becomes infected the host will gain one permanent level of Exhaustion(conditions) the host cannot get rid of this until the host is cured of the Shivers Disease.
- Within one day of infection the host will have extreme vomiting,Heat sweats and uncontrollable shivering. -10 to movement and the host looses the ability to cast spell for the duration of the illness.
- Within the third day the host will feel even more tired. the host will gain a second permanent level of Exhaustion(conditions) the host cannot get rid of this until the host is cured of the Shivers Disease.
- on the forth day the host will be Unconscious(conditions) until the seventh day.
- on the seventh day the Shivers Disease lets up and the host become conscious but still have the rest of the defects.
- After the week and/or you pass a Constitution save to get rid of the Shivers Disease all the defects leave the host and the host becomes immune to the Shivers Disease.
- If the host fails the DC 10 Constitution save they then keep all the defects except the Unconscious(conditions) one until its cured or its been four months and it will start to eat at the hosts body each day the host has it, the host will loose 1d8 health from their hit point maximum until they get rid of it or they die.
- D&D 5e EEPC pp.10-11