Senses (3.5e Variant Rule)
From D&D Wiki
Keen, irregular senses
- Advanced Scent: Like an Enhanced Scent, but within a distance between 300 feet to 1 mile (excluded).
- Highly Advanced Scent: Like an Enhanced Scent, but within a distance of 1 mile and further.
- Superior Low-Light Vision: Allows a creature to see in poor illumination as if it were bright light. A more limited variation (with the same name) only allows the creature to see ten times further than humans in poor illumination
- Superior Darkvision: Allows a creature to see in complete darkness as if it were dim light.
- Perfect Darkvision/Superior Vision: Allows a creature to see perfectly regardless of the illumination level, including in complete darkness.
- Micro Vision and Telescopic Vision (always come together): Allows a creature to "zoom in" on things within the range (to see the said things as if they are right in front of it).