From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Also see the hobgoblin creature listing.
Hobgoblins are larger cousins of goblins. Hobgoblins’ hair color ranges from dark reddish-brown to dark gray. They have dark orange or red-orange skin. Large males have blue or red noses. Hobgoblins’ eyes are yellowish or dark brown, while their teeth are yellow. Their garments tend to be brightly colored, often blood red with black-tinted leather. Their weaponry is kept polished and in good repair.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution.
- Humanoid (Goblinoid)
- Medium size.
- A hobgoblin’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- +4 racial bonus on Move Silently checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Infernal, Giant, Orc.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +1.