|This material is published under the OGL
Also see the elf creature listing.
Wild elves are barbaric and tribal. Wild elves’ hair color ranges from black to light brown, lightening to silvery white with age. They dress in simple clothing of animal skins and basic plant weaves.
- +2 Dexterity, –2 Intelligence.
- Humanoid (Elf)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, wild elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Wild elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A wild elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Wild elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. A wild elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer. A multiclass wild elf’s sorcerer class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level Adjustment: +0
Table: Wild Elf Random Starting Ages
Table: Wild Elf Aging Effects
Table: Wild Elf Random Height and Weight
||× (1d6) lb.
||× (1d6) lb.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Races