From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: You gain the smite power, the supernatural ability to make a single melee attack with a +4 bonus on attack rolls and a bonus on damage rolls equal to your cleric level (if you hit). You must declare the smite before making the attack. This ability is usable once per day.
Destruction Domain Spells
- Inflict Light Wounds: Touch attack, 1d8 damage +1/level (max +5).
- Shatter: Sonic vibration damages objects or crystalline creatures.
- Contagion: Infects subject with chosen disease.
- Inflict Critical Wounds: Touch attack, 4d8 damage +1/level (max +20).
- Mass Inflict Light Wounds: Deals 1d8 damage +1/level to any creatures.
- Harm: Deals 10 points/level damage to target.
- Disintegrate: Makes one creature or object vanish.
- Earthquake: Intense tremor shakes 80-ft.-radius.
- Implosion: Kills one creature/round.