Rubber Body (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Dexterity and Constitution 18 or more, level 16 or more
Your body takes on a highly elastic, and rubbery consistency, allowing you to perform a number of cartoonishly improbable feats. You gain the following benefits:
- Your reach increases by 10 feet, thanks to your stretching limbs.
- You have resistance to bludgeoning and lightning damage, but a vulnerability to cold damage as it causes your body to harden. You also treat a fall as 20 feet shorter than it really is for the purposes of determining falling damage.
- You have advantage on Strength (Athletics) and Dexterity (Acrobatics) checks to escape from a grapple.
- You can use your bonus action to inflate yourself temporarily increasing your size, putting yourself under the effect of the enlarge spell. After the inflation you are subjected to the Reduce spell for 1 minute, your damage dice is decreased by 1 size, and your range is decreased by 10 feet. You have a number of uses of this equal to your constitution modifier.
- You may also use this ability to inflate yourself to repel attacks, you have a number of uses equal to your constitution modifier, you may use your reaction to ballon your body reducing the damage of a melee or ranged attack by 1d10 + con modifier, if this reduces the damage to 0 it launches the attack back at the attacker, make an attack roll with a -2 penalty back at the attacker.