Ring of the Celestial (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
Ring of the Celestial: This resplendent ring is a triple forging of interwoven mithral bands inset with a pristinely polished beljuril stone. A ring of the celestial grants its wearer the following benefits.
- +4 deflection bonus to Armor Class and +4 resistance bonus to all saving throws
- Damage reduction 5/evil. The wearer's attacks and any weapon he wields is treated as good-aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
- Resistance to acid 10, cold 10 and electricity 10.
- Spell resistance 25.
- The use of the following spell-like abilities: 3/day—cure serious wounds (DC 18), magic circle against evil; 1/day—dispel evil (DC 20), lesser globe of invulnerability. Caster level 15th.
- Light: cyan-colored, bright illumination out to 20 feet, with an additional 20 feet of shadowy illumination.
Only good-aligned creatures may benefit from a ring of the celestial. Evil creatures donning such a ring incur 5 negative levels until such time as that the ring is removed. Neutral characters (with respect to good and evil) receive neither benefits nor penalties from wearing the ring.
Strong (DC 22) abjuration;CL 15th; Craft Wondrous Item; align weapon, cure serious wounds, dispel evil, holy aura, lesser globe of invulnerability, magic circle against evil, resist energy, righteous might, creator must be good.; Cost 83,125 gp + 6,650 XP.; Activation: Use Activated (read text); Weight: — lb.; Market Price: 166,250 gp