Reflexive (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Dexterity 13 or higher
Your reflexes are faster than even the flying arrow. You gain the following benefits:
- You gain a +5 bonus to initiative.
- When you take the dodge action, you gain a +2 bonus to your AC until your next turn.
- You can use each of the following options once. You regain the ability to do so when you finish a short rest or long rest.
- Reflexive Dodge. When an attacker that you can see hits you with an attack, you can use your reaction to halve the attack's damage against you.
- Reflexive Evasion. You can reroll a Dexterity saving throw that you fail. If you do so, you must use the new roll.