Quickening Master (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: The ability to cast at least one spell
You have practiced at casting a single spell as fast as possible so many times that you can innately do so from now on.
You gain the following benefits:
- Your Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma score increases by 1 to a maximum of 20.
- When you take this feat choose one spell you know that is has a casting time no longer than one action to become your Practiced Spell.
- You may cast your Practiced Spell at its lowest level as a bonus action.
- When a hostile creature's movement provokes an opportunity attack from you, rather than making an opportunity attack, you can use your reaction to cast your Practiced Spell at its lowest level. Any damaging spell cast this way must attempt to harm the provoking creature.
- During a long rest you may attempt to change your Practiced Spell. Choose one spell you know that is has a casting time no longer than one action to become your new spell. Make a Intelligence (Arcana) check (DC 10+ double the lowest level of the new spell) On a success the new spell becomes your Practiced Spell, on a failure you retain your old Practiced Spell and lose the benefits of this feat until you finish a long rest.