Pufferfish Triton (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Your lineage has an ancient connection to the pufferfish, up to this point however, you have not had delved into this connection, until now...
- You gain resistance to poison damage.
- As an action, you can inhale very deeply, causing the skin to detach from your bones and form a cushion around you (making you very buoyant). You can maintain this "form" for as long as you can hold your breath. When you activate this form, every creature within 5 feet of you must make a strength saving throw or take 2d6 piercing plus your Constitution modifier and be knocked prone, taking half damage on a success, your size also increases to large. Creatures in the space required for your new size must make an additional Strength save or be push 5 feet back (this creature fails this save automatically if they failed the first save), if they succeed, your new size must occupy a new space (if you cannot grow, your size simply does not increase). While in this form you are subject to the following conditions:
- You are immune to bludgening damage and resistance to piercing and slashing damage.
- Your speed is reduced to 5 feet and cannot be increase in anyway.
- You have advantage on checks against being grappled.
- You cannot take the attack action, cast spells, use an item, benefit from wielding a shield, or do anything requiring your arms.
You can end this form as an action.