Pressure Point Striker (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Pressure Point Striker
Prerequisites: You must be able to use the Ki class feature.
You have learned to use pressure points to disrupt certain bodily functions. You have learned how to use precise strikes to disable your opponents by blocking their Ki of a living creature. (based on the Gunslinger Fighter Archtype designed by Matthew Mercer)
- Increase your Wisdom score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Before you make a melee attack with an unarmed strike, you can choose to take a -5 penalty to the attack roll. If the attack hits, you add +10 to the attack's damage.
- Before you make an unarmed strike, you can choose to spend 1 Ki points to target a specific pressure point on the body, and causing an effect to take hold depending on which part you strike. If the part of the body you target does not exist on a certain creature or cannot be reached, the attempt fails. (Multiple body parts, effects dependent on DM's discretion):
- On a hit the creature must make a Constitution Saving Throw or suffer disadvantage on all attacks until the end of their next turn.
- On a hit, the creature must make a Strength Saving Throw or drop 1 held item of your choice.
- On a hit, the creature suffers disadvantage on its next saving throw.
- On a hit, the creature must make a Strength Saving Throw or fall prone.