Poison Crafting Master
Prerequisites: Wisdom or Intelligence 18 and higher
You have Master knowledge and skills with concocting and applying poisonous substances. You gain the following benefits:
- You gain proficiency with the poisoner's kit. If you are already proficient with the kit, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with it.
- You can make a Poison that lasts 24 hours.
- Poisons can only be made during a short or long rest.
- Poisons are made as a liquid or gas (Glass containers only)
- You can apply poisons to your melee weapons with a bonus action. A poison applied this way stays applied for 1 minute. You can also poison 20 arrow or bolts or 30 darts during a short rest. A poison applied this way stays applied for 8 hours.You can also throw its container at a point you can see within 30 feet of you, releasing it in a 10 foot radius from that point.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Feats