Physical Spellcaster (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Constitution 14 or higher, Ability to cast spells, Level 6 or higher
Add 1 physical ability modifier to Spell Caster Modifier.
- Upon selecting this feat, pick a physical based ability modifier (Strength, Dexterity or Constitution).
- This selection is permanent and will be used as the secondary ability.
- Spellcasters with this feat may use the selected ability modifier to increase their spellcasting modifier.
- For example a warlock spell caster modifier is their Charisma and chose Dexterity, Upon using the feat their spellcasting modifier becomes Charisma + Dexterity.
- This increase affects Spell Attack Rolls (Melee and Ranged), Spell Saves and Spell potency where spellcasting modifier is mentioned, Example cure wounds.
- Upon casting a spell with this feat, the spell caster takes the (Spell Level - Constitution modifier) minimum of 0, damage after the spell is cast.
- This damage (if above 0) will trigger any concentration checks required to maintain concentration spells that have been cast.