Orcish Rage (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Orc race, Strength 13 or higher
As a bonus action you may enter into a orchish rage for 1 minute, or until you are knocked unconscious or if your turn ends and you haven't attacked a hostile creature since your last turn or taken damage since then. Once you enter into an orchish rage, you can not enter into an Orchish Rage again until you finish a long rest.
- While orcish raging, you have advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws.
- While orcish raging, when you make a melee weapon attack using Strength, you gain a +1 bonus to the damage roll.
- While orcish raging, bludgeoning, slashing and piercing damage you take from non-magical weapons is reduced by 3.
- While orcish raging, an orc cannot cast spells or activate magic items that require a command word, a spell trigger (such as a wand), or spell completion (such as a scroll) to function.
- If you have levels in barbarian or ever gain a level in barbarian and take this feat, you instead gain one additional use of the barbarian rage per day instead of the above features.