Minor Paladin (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Charisma 13 or higher
You have practiced devotion to a god and sworn to use your mind, body, and soul to break down evil at its core; although you may not bear the full divine power and training of a true paladin, you do have similar sacred power. You gain the following benefits:
- You can chose a Paladin oath now
- Charisma is your spellcasting ability for your spells
- now you have the paladin spell list
- You gain a pool of healing power that replenishes when you take a long rest, which can restore a total of 5*your character level.
- When you hit a creature with a melee weapon attack, you deal additional 1d8 radiant damage to the target, in addition to the weapon's damage. The damage increases to 2d8 if the target is an undead or a fiend.
- You and the creatures of your choice for 10 foots can benefict of your aura, and all of you gain a bonus based on your Charisma modifier on saving throws.