Master Shapeshifter (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
You have mastered your natural ability to change your body, and exceeded it. You are also more socially adept than before; gaining the following bonuses:
- Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You gain proficiency in the Deception and Persuasion skills. If you’re already proficient in either skill, your proficiency bonus is doubled for any check you make with that skill.
- When you use your Change Appearence racial trait, your clothing and other equipment change in appearance, size, and shape to match your new form.
- You gain natural armor, due to your ability to shapechange quickly. While you aren’t wearing armor, you can calculate your AC as 13 + your Dexterity modifier. You can use a shield and still gain this benefit.
- You gain darkvision out to a range of 60 feet. Alternatively, you can chose to gain the ability to see the true form of any shapechanger or creature concealed by illusion or transmutation magic while the creature is within 30 feet of you and within line of sight.