Martial Arts Master (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Martial Arts Master
Prerequisites: Wis 20+, 6 months of Special Training, 10,000 gp
A wise old master has taught you mastery of martial arts. You gain the following benefits:
- When you take the Attack action on your turn to attack with an unarmed strike or monk weapon, you may make an additional attack as part of that attack action.
- You can roll 2d6 +[Attack stat modifier] in place of the damage of your unarmed strikes and monk weapons which increases as you level up as follows: 5th level (2d8), 11th level (2d10), and 17th level (2d12).
- Your speed increases by 10 feet.
- You gain a +2 bonus to your unarmored AC.
- Once per day you can enter a fury, giving you advantage on all ability checks, attack rolls, and saving throws for 1 minute, as well as immunity to non-magical damage.