Lethal Hunter (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
You've learned specialized techniques for fighting the threats you face. You gain the following benefits:
- You learn one of the following options of your choice:
- Colossus Slayer. Your tenacity can wear down the most potent foes. When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, the creature takes an extra 1d8 damage if it’s below its hit point maximum. You can deal this extra damage only once per turn.
- Giant Killer. When a Large or larger creature within 5 feet of you hits or misses you with an attack, you can use your reaction to attack that creature immediately after its attack, provided that you can see the creature.
- Horde Breaker. Once on each of your turns when you make a weapon attack, you can make another attack with the same weapon against a different creature that is within 5 feet of the original target and within range of your weapon.
- If you gain or already have the ranger's Hunter's Prey feature, you cannot take the same option more than once.