Hunt (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
A Cleric with the Hunt domain can cast Sense Life as a spell-like ability a number of times equal to their cleric level per day.
Hunt Domain Spells
- True Strike: +20 on your next attack roll.
- Web: Fills 20-ft.-radius spread with sticky spiderwebs.
- Keen Edge: Doubles normal weapon’s threat range.
- Locate Creature: Indicates direction to familiar creature.
- Mage's Faithful Hound: Phantom dog can guard, attack.
- Repulsion: Creatures can’t approach you.
- Phase Door: Creates an invisible passage through wood or stone.
- Sympathy: Object or location attracts certain creatures.
- Foresight: “Sixth sense” warns of impending danger.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Complex Special Ability Components → Spells → Cleric Domains