From D&D Wiki
If a rule prevents you from improving or maintaining D&D Wiki, ignore it.
As a general rule Wikipedia's policies are in effect. Please use common sense with this overarching policy. As Wikipedia changes, the below list is not exact. If a rule prevents you from improving or maintaining D&D Wiki, ignore it.
- Anything which applies specifically to Wikipedia applies specifically to D&D Wiki.
- WP:Image use policy is in effect with the exception that images uploaded to external websites (e.g. imgur) should be attributed when transcluded to D&D Wiki.
- WP:Civility is superseded by the Warning Policy as applicable.
- As WP:Supermajority (and many others) failed, WP:Consensus is only used under the rules of D&D, when an article is not subject to improving, reviewing, and removing article template's meta, and in other special instances.
- WP:No original research is not a policy.
- WP:What Wikipedia is not has no bearing.
- The overarching Category:Wikipedia deletion policies is superseded by Help:Deletion Policy, except for WP:RevDelete, which is in effect.
- The overarching Category:Wikipedia procedural policy is not applicable, save the few things which make sense for D&D Wiki (e.g. WP:CheckUser).
- Warning Policy deals with specific wordings used.
- The only external links which one may reference are those on DnD Links. However the external link reference does not have to be in the same format as on DnD Links.