Enlightened Mind (D20 Modern Prestige Class)
From D&D Wiki
Through extensive training and meditation, a Psion's mind can become so focused that her own body will obey her will and surpass what should be possible. An enlightened mind demonstrates powers of Telepathy and Telekinesis with such control that it appears effortless. She often uses her telekinesis to lift herself, giving her the ability of levitation and flight.
The Enlightened Mind can only be used by Psionic Manifesters, such as the Wilder, Psychic Warrior, and most of all, Psion. The Enlightened Mind is for any Psionic creature with enough casting ability to reach the requirements.
|Skills:||Concentration 8 Ranks, Autohypnosis 4 Ranks.|
|Power Points Per Day||Special||Powers Known|
|1st||+0||+0||+0||+2||+1 Level Psion||Force of Will 1/day||+1 Level Psion|
|2nd||+1||+0||+0||+3||+1 Level Psion||Telekinetic Flight (Clumsy)||+1 Level Psion|
|3rd||+1||+1||+1||+3||+1 Level Psion||Mindlink||+1 Level Psion|
|4th||+2||+1||+1||+4||+1 Level Psion||Telekinetic Flight (Poor)||+1 Level Psion|
|5th||+2||+1||+1||+4||+1 Level Psion||Force of Will 2/day, Bonus Feat||+1 Level Psion|
|6th||+3||+2||+2||+5||+1 Level Psion||Telekinetic Flight (Average)||+1 Level Psion|
|7th||+3||+2||+2||+5||+1 Level Psion||Psionic Form 2/day||+1 Level Psion|
|8th||+4||+3||+3||+6||+1 Level Psion||Telekinetic Flight (Good)||+1 Level Psion|
|9th||+4||+3||+3||+6||+1 Level Psion||Force of Will 3/day||+1 Level Psion|
|10th||+5||+4||+4||+7||+1 Level Psion||Telekinetic Flight (Perfect), Bonus Feat||+1 Level Psion|
All of the following are class features of the Enlightened Mind:
- Powers Known
- Enlightened Minds discover powers each level as though they gained a level of psion. Powers are chosen from the psion power list. Their effective manifester level is increased by one for each level of the prestige class.
- Force of Will (Ex)
- Starting at 1st level and every fourth after that (5th, 9th) the Enlightened Mind can demonstrate absolute control over her body by substituting a saving throw bonus with her Will bonus.
- Telekinetic Flight (Ex)
- At 2nd level, the Enlightened Mind gains control of her own body so that she is able to levitate and control it as if flying with wings. However her degree of control is limited as the Enlightened Mind gets used to moving herself, and she flies with clumsy maneuverability. Every 2 levels, the maneuverability rises by a degree to perfect at 10th level. Maintaining a Psionic Focus is required in order to remain in flight, if the focus is expended the Enlightened Mind will fall at normal speed.
Wings(Clumsy) 20ft. Movement.
Wings(Poor) 40ft. Movement.
Wings(Average) 60ft. Movement.
Wings(Good) 80ft. Movement.
Wings(Perfect) 100ft. Movement.
- Ps) (
- At 3rd level the Enlightened Mind gains Mindlink as a Psi-like ability.
- Psionic Form (Ps)
- At 7th level and twice per day, the Enlightened Mind can unlock her mind's potential and assume a Psionic Form that causes her eyes and skin glow. While in this form, taking an action that would otherwise expend her Psionic Focus, does not do so. It lasts for a number of rounds equal to 3 + the character’s Will modifier. The Enlightened Mind may prematurely end the form. At the end of the form, the Enlightened Mind becomes fatigued (–2 penalty to Strength, –2 penalty to Dexterity, can’t charge or run) for the duration of the current encounter, and cannot manifest a power for a number of turns equal to the number of turns that she maintained the form.