Elves, Rytha (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|“||Stupid faeries. They ruin everything.||”|
|—Crescent, embittered elf.|
The elves are the second race of Rytha, pushed out of a leading role over three hundred years ago by a faery coupe. They are generally lighthearted, up-beat, and easy-going folk, but all elves share a deep bitterness and resentment against the faeries, who they still view as usurpers. The one thing that comforts elves is the loyalty that the sprites still show them. Most elves are usually between five and six feet tall.
- +2 dexterity, -2 wisdom, +2 charisma.
- Humanoid (elf)
- Elf base land speed is 40 ft.
- Improved Low-Light Vision.
- +2 racial bonus on listen, spot, bluff, sense motive, and move silently checks.
- Immunity to sleep effects.
- Spell-Like Abilities: 1/day: faerie fire.
- +2 racial bonus on will saves against enchantment spells.
- Sprite loyalty (ex): a elf always has the loyalty of at least one sprite, who will follow the elf willingly, hesitating only at a suicidal command. treat this as being as a cohort (although the elf can still gain the leadership feat), this sprite will always obey the elf. if given a suicidal or other order that goes against a sprites nature (diving underwater, for instance) the elf must succeed at a dc 15-25 diplomacy check (DM's discretion) to get the sprite to comply. in addition, all sprites have a starting attitude of friendly towards any given elf.
- Automatic Languages: Rythan and Kyorran.
- Favored Class: bard.