Draconoids, Siren (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Draconoids are relatively short-lived dragons who are not innately magical like their longer-lived cousins are. Siren draconoids average 2 feet tall at the shoulder (when on all fours, 3 feet tall when standing on their hind legs) and 50 pounds heavy. They have large bat-like ears and four leathery wings, shaped similarly to a butterfly's. The end of their tail has a pair of fins on it which aid them in flight. Their scales can be any color and often feature colorful patterns. Their eyes are usually multicolored. Siren draconoids are omnivores and hunter-gatherers, and wear earth-toned clothing decorated with beads.
Io, Tiamat, and Bahamut are the chiefly worshipped dragon deities, with Io being the father of the other two. Tiamat is a Lawful Evil five-headed goddess, and Bahamut is a Lawful Good god. Io is Neutral.
For more draconic deities, see Io's deific relationships.
Siren draconoids have a single given name. If further identification is required, they use titles related to their homeland, family status, profession, or achievements.
Example Female Names: Ambrosia, Myrrine, Metrodora, Euthalla, Sappho, Eirene, Xanthe, Zozisa, Dione
Example Male Names: Evaristus, Loukios, Nikanor, Anakletos, Cyrillus, Gaios, Hesperos, Kallias, Melotios
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Strength, -2 Constitution
- Monstrous Humanoid (Draconoid).
- Small: As a Small creature, a siren draconoid gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but she uses smaller weapons than humans use, and her lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Siren draconoid base land speed is 20 feet when standing on hind legs and 40 feet when on all fours.
- A siren draconoid has a fly speed of 40 feet with average maneuverability.
- +2 natural armor bonus.
- +2 racial bonus to Perform: Sing.
- Sonic Screech (Ex): A siren draconoid can make a tremendous screeching sound three times a day with a 1d4-round cooldown. This functions like the Shatter spell.
- Siren Song (Su): A siren draconoid can sing an enchanting melody to charm other people once per day. This functions like the Charm Person spell.
- Natural Weapons: Bombadier draconoids have a natural bite (1d4) and claw attack (1d3).
- Low-Light Vision: A siren draconoid can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Draconic. Bonus Languages: Elven, Goblin, Sylvan, Halfling, Gnome,
- Favored Class: Bard. A multiclass siren draconoid's bard class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|60 years||80 years||120 years||+3d20 years|
|Gender||Base Shoulder Height (all fours)||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||2'||+2d12||20 lb.||× (2d10) lb.|
|Female||2'||+2d12||20 lb.||× (2d10) lb.|