Daeron (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
Daeron: the Daeron are a naive and innocent race living on the peaceful planet of Emroen. they cannot understand the meanings of war or strife, and to their species, disease, famine, crime and fear are virtually unknown. they treat death as a natural part of life, and co-exist peacefully with the plants and animals of Emroen. However, this idyllic existence was shattered with the arrival of humanity to their lovely- and exploitable- planet.
- +2 Wisdom, -2 Intelligence.
- Medium Humanoid (Daeron).
- Daeron base land speed is 30 ft.
- +2 racial bonus on Treat Injury, Listen, Spot and Knowledge (Nature) checks.
- Automatic Languages: Tribal Dialect. Bonus languages: any.
- Favored Class: Dedicated Hero.
- LA: +0