D&D Wiki:Requests for Adminship/Cicca
From D&D Wiki
Voice your opinion (0/3/0) 0% Approval; Ended 00:00, 26 January 2019 (UTC)
I think he love D&D and he can be a good administrator "--126.96.36.199 18:08, 19 January 2019 (MST)"
- Candidates Prelude
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve D&D Wiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for voters:
- 1. What sysop chores do you anticipate helping with? Please read the page about administrators and the administrators' reading list on Wikipedia before answering.
- A: i would help in any kind of page of d&d, balanced of classes and revision in any kind of page. (i controll the link but they result inesistent.
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to D&D Wiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- A: now i controll the error in the page and i correct them if i find them. i particularly pleased by the page of the class grim reaper, variant (https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Grim_Reaper,_Variant_(5e_Class)) beacause this is one of my first balancing controll on this site.
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or do you feel other users have caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- A: yes i have been conflicts but anything of them caused me stress. if there is a conflict i controll some times my idea and him idea, if my idea was right i correct the mistake of this person and if i haven't right i apologize
- Hi; thanks for volunteering to help the admin team. Unfortunately, because you are a new user, we don't know enough about you to know whether you'd be a good fit for the admin team. Please read Help:Administration#How Can I Become An Administrator?; a good rule of thumb time-wise is that you should be around and active for several months before you try to become an admin. If you stick around and contribute regularly, I might consider voting for you in a future RfA, but currently we don't know enough about whether you would be a good admin. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 18:12, 19 January 2019 (MST)
- What Geodude said. Your contributions to the wiki are also frankly lacking, statistically; As an RfA candidate, you should have at least 1000 edits to your name (I'm paraphrasing GD on this), which you, well, don't.Quincy (talk) 19:09, 19 January 2019 (MST)
- As Geodude671 said, just don't know anything about your work. Not that a certain of edits are required but I didn't even know a user "Cicca" existed till 12 hours ago. ~ BigShotFancyMan (talk) 07:49, 25 January 2019 (MST)