Boon of the Improved Familiar (5e Epic Boon)
From D&D Wiki
Boon of the Improved Familiar
This boon can be awarded to a character who knows the find familiar spell.
Your familiar gains the following abilities:
- Your familiar's hit point maximum becomes equal to half of your hit point maximum (rounded down) or its own, whichever is higher.
- Your familiar's Armor Class increases by an amount equal to your proficiency bonus.
- The familiar can now maintain a caster's concentration, allowing the caster to cast a second concentration spell.
- The familiar gains the ability to speak and understand Common if it does not already.
- Your familiar can be a Medium or smaller beast with a maximum challenge rating of 1.