Bearer of Strength (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Bearer of Strength
Prerequisites: Strength 19 or higher
The gods smile at you, and consider you the bearer of strength. You gain unusual strength to handle your weapons. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Strength score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You can wield a melee weapon that has the Two-Handed property in one hand instead.
- You cannot dual wield two-handed weapons, but you can wield a two-handed weapon in your dominant hand while wielding a one-handed melee weapon in your offhand.
- You can use a shield while holding a two-handed weapon in one hand. You are not at a disadvantage in melee attack moves made with your two-handed weapon while also holding a shield, even though it is quite difficult to maneuver such a large weapon.
- Due to your immense grip strength, you have advantage on strength checks to maintain possession of your weapons against disarming effects and gain a climbing speed equal to half your base movement speed.
- You now count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight that you can push, drag, or lift.