Argent Bloodline (Pathfinder Sorcerer Bloodline)
From D&D Wiki
This bloodline is based on the Argent Savant and Force Missile Mage prestige classes from 3.5
Class Skill: Perception
Bonus Spells: Shield (3rd), Pilfering Hand (5th), Force Punch (7th), Resilient Sphere (9th), Wall of Force (11th), Forceful Hand (13th), Deflection (15th), Telekinetic Sphere (17th), Crushing Hand (19th)
Bonus Feats: Blade of Force, Empower Spell, Extend Spell, Force Dash, Invisible Needle, Spell Focus (Evocation), Greater Spell Focus (Evocation), Toppling Spell
Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a damaging spell with the [force] descriptor, add +1 to each die of damage (or just +1 if it deals damage without using dice).
- Extra Missile: Whenever you cast Magic Missile, you create an extra missile, even if this creates more than the normal maximum of five. At level 9, you create another extra missile, for a total maximum of seven.
- Force Specialization: At level 3, you gain a +2 competence bonus on attack rolls made for spells with the [force] descriptor, and force spells that generate an AC bonus add +2 to that bonus.
- Instant Shield: At level 9, you gain Shield as a spell-like ability that you may use once per day as an immediate action.
- Enduring Force: At level 15, all force spells you cast last twice as long, as though cast with the Extend Spell feat, though their spell level and casting time remain unchanged. This increase stacks with application of the Extend Spell feat. In addition, you add +4 to the DC to counter, dispel, or disrupt your force spells.
- Reflective Shield: At level 20, you are constantly under the effects of Spell Turning for the purposes of spells with the [force] descriptor.
Back to Main Page → Pathfinder Homebrew → Classes → Base Classes