Archery (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
A Cleric with the Archery domain is treated as having the Rapid Shot feat, even if he does not have the normal prerequisites for that feat, just as a Ranger does.
Archery Domain Spells
- Magic Missile: 1d4+1 damage; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5).
- Acid Arrow: Ranged touch attack; 2d4 damage for 1 round +1 round/three levels.
- Flame Arrow: Arrows deal +1d6 fire damage.
- Arcane Eye: Invisible floating eye moves 30 ft./round.
- Magic Missile, Blasting: This spell behaves similarly to Improved Magic Missile, but also knocks targets prone.
- Greater Heroism: Gives +4 bonus on attack rolls, saves, skill checks; immunity to fear; temporary hp.
- Magic Missile, Devastating: A single missile of magical energy darts forth from your fingertip and strikes its target, dealing 7d8+14 points of force damage.
- Discern Location: Reveals exact location of creature or object.
- All-Piercing Arrow: Conjure an ethereal bow and fire an arrow that embodies the primal forces of nature at a target dealing damage to any and all creatures, bypassing all resistance or damage reduction.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Complex Special Ability Components → Spells → Cleric Domains